This document sets forth the Omega
Sales Terms of sale and are in effect until modified or cancelled.
- NO MINIMUM BILLING.
- F.O.B. Shipping point with freight allowed for orders over
$300.00 net value.
- Backorders are shipped Freight Allowed.
- We ship UPS Ground unless specified otherwise.
- Air Charges are billed to the customer.
- All Drop Shipments require a hard copy purchase Order.
- Stock orders are usually shipped within 24 hours of receipt.
- All shortages must be reported within five (5) working days.
- Material shipped incorrectly must be reported within five
(5) working days to allow us to remedy the error. Failure to
report shortages within five (5) working days will constitute
acceptance of the shipment as noted on the packing list.
- Our terms are NET 30 days with approved credit. COD without
- Accounts not paid within 30 days from the Invoice Date will
be assessed 1.5% interest per month. Any added expenses incurred
in collection will be added to the account balance.
- Returned check fee is $25.00. Checks will not be redeposited
unless we are instructed to do so by your accounting department.
- One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Omega Sales will
replace any warranted breaker promptly. If we are unable to
locate a replacement promptly, Omega Sales will credit your
account in the amount of the original purchase.
- No returns without prior written approval. Returned packages
failing to reference a valid Omega Sales Invoice number or
failing to state a reason for return will not be credited and
will not be returned to customer. Material must be packed properly
so breakage in shipment does not occur. Omega Sales is not
responsible for breakage occurring in return shipment.
- Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of material
and will be mailed to your billing address. DO NOT
CHANGE OR DEBIT YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE.
- The following are the three acceptable reasons for returns:
inoperative (defective) material, material shipped in error,
material ordered incorrectly.
- Inoperative material will be credited if it is received within
one year of shipment from Omega Sales. Omega Sales is not responsible
for additional shipping charges to return inoperative (defective)
- Broken, cracked chipped material is not considered inoperative
and will not not be credited as such.
- Material shipped in error by Omega Sales will be credited
the full amount.
- Material ordered incorrectly is subject to a restocking charge.
A 20% restocking charge will be charged on material purchased
within 60 days. No Returns after 60 days.
- Material received damaged must be reported as soon as possible
to your local UPS representative. UPS requires all packing
materials and the shipment carton be retained for their inspection. No
claim will be allowed by UPS if this procedure is not followed. Contact Omega
Sales so we may obtain a claim number from our UPS representative.
Damaged breakers returned without a claim will not be credited
- Please inspect all packages carefully to ensure material
is in good condition. Omega Sales is not responsble for concealed
- Prices and terms subject to change without notice.